Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Spaghetti

What a fabulous Sunday at Church this morning. Max Lacado spoke to us about fear in regard to the freedom we have in Christ from it. I especially loved his analogy of when he was a small boy holding on to his daddy's shirt while they walked across the living room floor past the "Wolfman" behind the T.V. to get a middle of the night drink. He said he would look up at his dad and say, "Wow, who is this man that isn't afraid of "Wolfman!" It reminded me of how much I looked up to my daddy to save me from the fears on the farm and how brave I was when I knew he was around.

Hope you enjoyed your Sunday morning and recovered from the 4th of July! Happy Birthday America...there is not other place I'd rather be for sure. Congrats to Lee and Erin for running the Peachtree and not collapsing before the finish line. I'm so proud of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment