Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Frenzy


There's no need to get yourself in a frenzy but when you end up learning of a deadline the day of a deadline...well it's hard not to. HA!

What a great week and it was highlighted with a terrific lunch and shopping excursion with my dear ole Aunty Glady. Her name embraces the way it feels to be in her presence while experiencing life through her lens. She is my mother's oldest sister who grew up in Erie, Pennsylvania and a wise one at that! We ate in my home and then launched her new Toyota down Hwy. 146 to LaGrange to shop and escape from reality together for a few hours. She wanted to head down Jericho Road and see the old farm where so many fond memories occurred. We had fun talking about "back in the day" times there. She was shocked to see how horrible it looked. Certainly no love of the place is there now and the ability to upkeep has diminished. Oh, well...I'm just glad mom and dad are so happy at the lake and not having the pressure of production farming requires.

I'm adding a link for school that tells about me and my educational pursuits. Hope this helps my Goshen Family get to know me better.

http://marthabhamilton.googlepages.com/aboutme

Before I leave...I leave you with this...

Psalms 37:8 Do not fret~it leads only to evil. AMEN! Friday frenzy no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment